2017-2018 Membership forms will be available online in August 2017.
On behalf of the Annandale High School (AHS) Parent, Teacher, Student Association (PTSA), we would like to welcome you to the new school year. The key ingredient to our success is YOU. Please dare to make a difference, be better informed and join the PTSA today by filling out the membership form.
Parental involvement has been demonstrated to improve student performance.
- The PTSA is a great way to become actively involved in your student education and the AHS community.
- The PTSA works very hard to stay on top of critical activity and decisions being made by the school board, school system and local government. Regular updates are provided at PTSA meetings (held each month on the 3rd Tuesday at 7pm), on our website and through PTSA electronic updates.
- By joining the AHS PTSA, you become a part of the state and national movement that works to improve health, safety, education and welfare of all children.
You do not have to be a parent or guardian to join. Students, grandparents, neighbors, community & business leaders are also welcome to support PTSA activities and our school community.
AHS strongly encourages your involvement in our school community. Please seriously consider joining in one or more of the activities listed on the AHS Volunteer Opportunity Form.
- Family Members Best Value (maximum 5 people) $40.00
- Membership Package Special Two (2 parents and 1 student) $30.00
- Membership Package Special Savings (1 parent and 1 student) $23.00
- Parent and Community Members $15.00
- Teachers $10.00
- Student Members $5.00
Phone directories are available for purchase:
- $5.00 each with Membership
- $8.00 without membership
- App is included with purchase
Tax-deductible donations are graciously accepted throughout the year and minimize fundraising efforts. Donations are used for Academic Boosters, Scholarship and Awards, Program Development and Teacher Support.
If I join, do I have to...?
- Go to meetings? No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school? Nope! Joining the PTSA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.