On behalf of the Annandale High School (AHS) Parent, Teacher, Student Association (PTSA), we would like to welcome you to the 2018–2019 school year. The key ingredient to our success is YOU. Please dare to make a difference, be better informed and Join the PTSA today by filling out a membership form:
Questions? Please contact Lisa Keyes, Vice President—Membership.
Parental involvement has been demonstrated to improve student performance.
- The PTSA is a great way to become actively involved in your student education and the AHS community.
- The PTSA works very hard to stay on top of critical activity and decisions being made by the school board, school system and local government. Regular updates are provided at PTSA meetings (held each month on the 3rd Tuesday at 7pm), on our website and through PTSA electronic updates.
- By joining the AHS PTSA, you become a part of the state and national movement that works to improve health, safety, education and welfare of all children.
You do not have to be a parent or guardian to join. Students, grandparents, neighbors, community & business leaders are also welcome to support PTSA activities and our school community.
Annandale HS strongly encourages your involvement in our school community. Please seriously consider joining in one or more of the activities listed on the AHS Volunteer Opportunity Form.
- Student Members—$5.00
Student directories are available for purchase:
- $5.00 each with Membership
- App is included with purchase
Tax-deductible donations are graciously accepted throughout the year and minimize fundraising efforts. Donations are used for Back to School Night, Reflections (Art), Scholarships and Awards, School Programs, Teacher and Student Development, Parent Engagement Nights, Teacher Appreciation Breakfast, Senior Reflections and the All Night Graduation Celebration.
If I join, do I have to...?
- Go to meetings? No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school? Nope! Joining the PTSA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.